Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The First Day

Yes, today is the first day of school.  Not only that, it's also the first day of High School for Sam and the first day of Kindergarten for Sadie.  Hard to believe, I know!  And here in our small town, that means I have 6 kids in 5 schools.  Fun, fun!  I thought Sadie might decide she wasn't all that excited for Kindergarten when it came right down to it, but she was happy all morning and got on that bus without so much as a backward glance.  Sam was looking a bit pale as I dropped him off for his early bird class this morning, but I know he'll be fine as he continues to blaze the trail for the others. 

I'll miss these guys, but with three hours to myself everyday...well, don't worry about me!!


4 comments:

rob said...

$10 says you're sobbing uncontrollably in the kitchen right now.

missy said...

Not quite! I'm cleaning the house knowing it will actually stay clean for more than 5 minutes. Yippee!!

Lindz said...

Your kids are so cute! :)

Melissa said...

Your kids are so beautiful! You have one boy that looks like your brother Jeffrey and one that looks like Rob. Awesome!