Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Windows

The summer after my junior year of high school, I spent a week or so visiting my Aunt and Uncle and their girls in Arizona.  My Uncle Robert always had the latest gadgets and he called me into his office one day to show me this cool new thing called "Windows".  He demonstrated how you could open a window to run one program and then leave it open and run something else in another window and switch back and forth between them.  The whole time I was thinking that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen!  Why on earth would you need to have two things running at once?  Of course I laugh about that now and have completely repented of my initial reaction.  Right now I have 6 windows open.  How many do you have?

Photo credit: http://www.geekpedia.com/Picture301_Big-Windows-Logo-Wallpaper.html

1 comment:

Christina said...

Yeah, my dad rocks it! He's always had the latest and greatest in gadgets. (I'm surprised that he doesn't already have an iPhone, actually. But he's considering it.) Those were the good ole days when you'd visit us in Arizona. I loved it!