Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Waving Goodbye

Jeff usually walks the three youngest kids to the bus stop each morning.  One day, near the beginning of the school year, I walked with them instead.  Whenever we wave goodbye, we always wave with our hand making the sign language sign for "I love you."  Standing outside the bus on this particular day, I was waving in our usual manner trying to see where the kids were on the bus.  As I looked in each window, I saw one little boy sitting near the front of the bus waving back at me, "I love you" sign and all.  I thought it was so cute!

It must have caught on because yesterday Jeff told me that when he waves to the kids as their bus pulls away, there are always a few other kids already waving their "I love you" to him.  I love it!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is really sweet!