Friday, March 11, 2011

It's been a long week

I have not been my kids' favorite person lately.  Sometimes I have a bad mommy day, but unfortunately this has been more like a bad mommy week.  Argh!  So I had to smile when I realized that at least one person around here hasn't given up on me.  Here is what Soren brought home from school today: 
 Spring Break starts now.  Let's hope Soren's prediction comes true!!

{Sorry, no Friday Funny today.  If you have a favorite joke, please leave it in the comments.  I could use a good laugh!}

3 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

I think that's funnier than any joke. What a cutie!

Karey said...

I wish I had a good joke, but I think your daughter kinda took care of that. Don't they just put us in our place sometimes?

Here's something to make you laugh. Once my second grade son had to fill out a little questionnaire about his mom. He said I weighed fifty pounds and that my favorite food was diet food. Neither answer was correct.

rob said...

I wonder on what evidence Soren was basing his prediction.