Monday, September 19, 2011

A Talented Photographer

We had a talent show at church on Friday night.  I was in charge and I was so impressed by the amount of participation and support we had.  It was a great evening with 19 traditional song-and-dance kind of talents, about 10 displays of arts and crafts and other handiwork, and oodles of desserts which consisted of family favorite and prize-winning recipes.

The missionaries had transfers the week before and our newest Elder, Elder Adam, asked if he could participate in the talent show.  It turns out he is a gifted photographer.  We set up my laptop with a slideshow from his flickr account as a display.  One of my favorite photos is shown below (with permission).  It was taken during his vacation to Iceland.  If you get a chance, check out some of his other photos and prepare to be impressed!


2 comments:

Lori said...

VERY cool! I have a brother who is part icelandic.

Karey said...

Beautiful picture. His picture of the LA temple is the prettiest of that temple I think I've ever seen. Sounds like a fun evening. Great job!