Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Absa!


It's Sweet Sixteen for Absa today!

We had a party for her last night at the University Bowling Alley. So fun! A big group of her friends came and they sure know how to have a good time! I've mentioned before that Absa loves to bowl on the wii and she said that bowling is something she enjoys in Senegal as well. I don't remember her final score last night, but it was right around 50. Woo hoo! Okay, that might not sound so great, but it will sound a lot better when I tell you that after the 4th frame her score was, um, one. I'd say she made quite a come back! :)

And so, to one of the sweetest, calmest, most low-maintenance people I know, we wish you a big Happy Birthday, Absa!

I hope this is your best year so far.

1 comment:

Karey said...

Happy birthday to Absa. Your family is so cute. I'd have given her a run for her money on the score. I'm such a bad bowler.