We're not big moviegoers. We're usually content to wait for the DVD and then watch from the comfort of our living room.
But once in a while, we just can't wait. And once in a great while we can't even wait past opening night. (And when I say "we," I mean Soren. Soren has been anticipating the opening of Big Hero 6 since he saw the first trailer months ago.)
What we loved and learned:
- You'll never think of fist bumps the same again. (ba-da-la-da-la)
- Being a smart nerd is very cool.
- The trailers didn't give away too much. Plenty of surprises!
- It didn't condone violence (though there are a few scary violent parts.)
- Friends look out for each other.
- Bad things happen when anger takes over.
- Baymax is so lovable.
- Family is important.
Five stars from us!