Tuesday, January 6, 2015

360º Sunset

We had a stunning sunset tonight. I've never seen anything quite like it. It was unusual because it was reflected in the clouds in every direction. In fact, I first noticed it in the east as I looked out my living room window. I could see it was even brighter out our south-facing window. It was not as vivid, but still easily visible to the north. But to the west, it just got brighter and brighter as the sun sank deeper and deeper into the horizon.

Sadly, I broke our camera on Christmas when I dropped it on the hard floor. It won't even turn on. :( My phone takes pretty lousy pictures, so I'm stealing one of Jeff's pictures. It's a lot better than anything I took, but it still doesn't do it justice. I wish you could have seen the real thing!


No comments: