Saturday, August 29, 2015

A Chance Meeting

Savannah is diving right in to BYU. She and her roommate were on their way to the Women's soccer game last night when they ran right into Cosmo! She was pretty excited about that little meeting! :)


It's been quite a week. Saying goodbye was every bit as hard as it was when Sam left last year. We're super excited for Savannah. She's been looking forward to this for a long time and she's already having amazing experiences after only a few days on campus. I knew she'd make a splash!

(I should probably stop now because I can feel the tears welling all over again.)

I'll post more about our week together in Provo when I have a longer minute. Go Cougs!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Cute photo! Yes- i bet it is very emotional for you! She will be amazing at BYU.

Kristin and Jay said...

AH...Sad/happy day!