Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The First Day of School, 2015 edition


I sent this crew off to school this morning. The first day came a little too soon for me, but the kids were good sports and faced it like champions. Sadie and Soren just got home and it's so far, so good. :) Sterling and Spencer are at Cross Country practice for another hour, but both were optimistic when I dropped them off this morning so I'm confident they'll do just fine. 

As much as I love having my kids at home, they always do well in school and their teachers love them. I'm glad they are out there making a splash and bringing happiness to those around them. I think it's going to be a great year!

Sadie, our fifth grader, got a little crazy when we were
taking pictures this morning... ;)



 
Soren is in seventh grade, braving the middle school!

Sterling is in eighth grade, big man on campus!

Spencer is a junior. He's flying solo at the high school this year.

No comments: