Saturday, December 26, 2015

My Favorite Part of Christmas

This will come as no surprise. My favorite part of Christmas was Skyping with Sam in Arizona! It was so good to see him and hear his voice. He is doing really well and he's happy. :)

I didn't even cry until about the last 30 seconds as we were saying our goodbyes. I doubt Sam even knew I was crying. Of course, after we hung up I had to take a moment to compose myself and I felt like bawling my eyeballs out, but I must have been distracted by one thing or another because the feeling passed and I was fine.



Only 7 months to go! July will be here before we know it.

I sure love that boy!

2 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Perfect way to make a mother's Christmas I would think! I can't believe he will be home in July....How time flies! Glad to see you all had a Merry Christmas!

cstowell said...

Will be so fun to see this man again!!