Sunday, August 19, 2012

Welcome to Woo Hoo!

I asked Sadie to run upstairs and see if Daddy could start making dinner. I was working on something and knew it would be a few minutes before I could get to it.

That's all it took.

Sadie hatched a brilliant plan to have a restaurant. Daddy would be the cook and Sadie would be the waitress. She was working on the menu when I came upstairs. I asked if she needed help and together we typed it up:


Not listed: Fruit of the day - Watermelon. :)
And those chicken nuggets were homemade! Yum!

Our cute waitress!
I would have offered to help in the kitchen, but it was Employees Only.

Sadie took everyone's order. She sure was concentrating as she wrote everything down!


The food was delicious and the service was top notch! The best part? I didn't even have to clean up. Sadie and dad took care of everything! 

Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

Lori said...

i like sadie's concentration face. cute kids that you have. and clever.