Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Words To Live By

While packing school lunches, I overheard Sterling talking to Spencer at the breakfast table yesterday about something he had to do. I couldn't hear the whole conversation over the noise of the washing machine in the next room, but I did hear this:

"...so I just did it. Problem solved."

I probably got a little too excited. I probably went a bit overboard when I scrawled those words onto 6 pieces of paper and tucked them into my kids' lunchboxes. But I'll tell you, I'd sure like to hear my kids saying those words again and again!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some problems I can solve with some action of my own. :)

1 comment:

Karey said...

Good lesson to learn when you're young. The world is too full of those that don't do it and then whine.