Monday, December 9, 2013

Snow Day

While we don't have much snow, it's usually ice that slows things down around here. The kids went to bed last night with their pajamas inside out hoping and literally praying for a snow day. Well, it worked. We received the good news around 10:00 last night that, due to icy roads, there would be no school today. Yes!!

When I tried to take a photo of our completely ice covered deck, the picture made it look like it was just wet but that thing was a danger zone. Just stepping out far enough to try for a picture reminded me of a cartoon character with their legs going every which way. I'm sure I looked pretty funny! (I hope none of the neighbors were watching...)


Now maybe we'll have enough steam to get through the next 8 school days until Christmas break. I hope it hurries!! :)

No comments: