Thursday, June 19, 2014

Youth Conference: Come Unto Christ

I need to sing out a big Happy Birthday to Jeff today. I'll have to sing really loud because he's 4 1/2 hours away in Nauvoo, Illinois. The youth in our stake are attending Youth Conference and Jeff went along as a chaperone. That was fine with me because three of my kids are there, but it doesn't feel very much like a birthday today. We didn't even have cake.

I love the Youth Conference logo. Isn't it cool?

Jeff sent a couple of photos from their arrival yesterday and the short handcart trek they did today.
Savannah on Day #1.

Day #2. Jeff's caption for this photo:
"The mile trek before the drenching rain with lightning and thunder. Really authentic."
Sounds like a good time to me! What's a youth outing without a heavy rain storm? :)

Sadie is really missing her daddy, but otherwise we're having fun and keeping busy at home. It's been a good week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this. You kids are so attractive. And I agree, LOVE the logo