Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Bach Double

I didn't mean to be a stranger in December. It wasn't even a particularly overwhelming holiday. My blog just wasn't on my radar much so I didn't worry about it. But I'm realizing there are a few things I should post even if they are old news by now -- like this gem from Sterling's Violin Recital.

Noel, one of the sweetest and most disciplined little girls, wanted to learn the Bach Double and she really wanted to play it with Sterling! She was so happy when he said yes. They both worked so hard, and I think they did a great job! Savannah was their accompanist. She accompanied most of the students at the recital. We're sure going to miss her when she's gone!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for posting this, what a memorable performance!