- BYU Vocal Point. My kids are in love with their arrangements and their sound! We listen over and over and over again. Here's the current favorite:
- Anything by John Williams. Sterling is his biggest fan and tries to name each song that comes on. Fortunately, Sterling has played several pieces in orchestra (Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, Star Wars, etc...) so he knows his stuff.
- The soundtrack to Shrek: The Musical. Spencer was just cast as Pinocchio in our high school's production. The songs are clever and catchy and the kids can't get enough! (I, however, have had enough...)
- My Collin Raye station on Pandora. :) If you come over when the kids aren't home, this is what I'll be listening to.
- My Marvin Goldstein station on Pandora. This is our choice every Sunday. It's full of beautiful instrumental hymns and other reverent music.
- The Piano Guys. We never get tired of them. Ever.
That about wraps it up. It's not a very long list, but we know what we like!
What are you listening to?