Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dear Dad,

Happy Birthday!!  I made you a custom playlist full of songs I remember from when I was little.  I'm not sure if any of these songs were your favorite, but from the albums that we usually listened to, these were some of my favorites - or at least the ones I remember most after all these years.  Back then we listened to them on 8-track tapes or records so we've really come a long way (and that makes me feel really old...but not as old as you!!)

I love you, dad.  I hope you know how much!

Love, Missy


(Update: I don't know where the playlist went, but it included songs like Rhinestone Cowboy by Glen Campbell and If I Had a Hammer by Peter, Paul and Mary as well as songs by Kingston Trio, The Singing Nun, The Lettermen and more.)
Looking good!  I must have had something really cool in my pocket...

1 comment:

Karey said...

What a cute idea. Music is definitely something I relate to with my dad. We had some favorites, too. I need to learn how to do a playlist like this so I can do one for his birthday.