Thursday, August 13, 2015

I'm Silently Correcting Your Grammar

Paul, a good friend of ours, is SO smart! He understands the English language so well that he's the perfect go-to source whenever there's a question about tense or capitalization or any number of tricky grammar situations. (I had to look up whether or not to capitalize "English" in the previous sentence. Paul would have known.)

Paul is also one of the funniest people we know. I've come to the conclusion that it's impossible to be around Paul for any length of time and be in a bad mood. 

When Jeff and I were invited to Paul's birthday celebration, we wanted to come up with the perfect gift. 


Shortly before we had to leave for the party, we remembered seeing a version of the above t-shirt online. Obviously, it was way too late to order one for Paul so I decided to make him one myself. After a quick run to the store for a t-shirt, I worked up a simple stencil with my vinyl cutter. A little bit of gray paint, a stencil brush and about 20 minutes later, we had our gift. 

Paul loved it! I think things are funnier when they are true. :)

No comments: