Monday, September 28, 2015

Random Acts

Savannah called me on her way back to her dorm on Friday because she "just had the weirdest experience of [her] entire life!"

She stopped to help a guy who was crying on a bench because his long-time girlfriend had just broken up with him. She asked if there was anything she could do and he just needed a listening ear so she listened.

Turns out the whole thing was a set-up and now she's going to be on t.v.

I know. How does she get into these situations?  :)

The video below is what I found out about the show which is supposed to air in November on BYUtv. We'll definitely be watching!

{As you can see, it won't let me embed it on my blog, but click to watch. It looks like it'll be fun!}
**Well rats, now the link to the actual video doesn't work. And there's nothing there when I do a google search. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if the show ever makes it on the air! I'll be sure to update if it does.

**Update 3/18/16: Click Here for an updated trailer and slightly different spin on the show. :)


Random Acts - Casting Call from Cosmic Entertainment on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Karey said...

How fun! I'll have to watch for it too. Did she get a free lunch?

Lori said...

That does look fun. Excited to see it.