Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Funny

A duck waddles into a grocery store and says, "Excuse me sir, do you sell duck food?"  The cashier says, "No, we don't sell duck food."  So the duck leaves. 

The next day the duck goes back to the store and says, "Excuse me sir, do you sell duck food?"  The cashier says, "No, we don't sell duck food."  So the duck leaves. 

This goes on until, after the 5th day, the clerk decides that he's gonna give that duck a piece of his mind.  The duck waddles into the store as he has everyday and says, "Excuse me sir, do you sell duck food?"  The cashier says, "LOOK!  You come in here every day asking if we sell duck food.  If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, we DO NOT sell duck food.  If you come in here one more time and ask if we sell duck food, I'm gonna nail your beak to the floor!"  The duck leaves. 

The next day, the duck goes back to the store and says, "Excuse me sir, do you have any nails?"  The cashier says "No, we don't have any nails."  The duck says "Well then, do you sell duck food?"

No comments: