Monday, February 27, 2017

Seussical Jr.

Imagesource
The middle school spring musical is coming up this weekend! Soren is in Seussical Jr. and we can't wait to see it. There are plenty of catchy tunes and many favorite Seuss characters. It's bound to be an hour well spent.

If you live in my little corner of the world, bring the fam! The show is this Friday and Saturday, March 3rd and 4th at 7:00 p.m. in the high school auditorium. Tickets will be available at the door or you can buy them from the middle school or high school office all week. $4 for students and seniors, $7 for adults.

(Sterling said I should have written this post in rhyme, to fit the Seuss theme. It's a great idea, but I'm just not feeling it. Feel free to leave your rhyme ideas in the comments. lol)

1 comment:

Kristin and Jay said...

Oh my, wish I could come by
But the trip is a little long
Even for a great song.