Friday, March 3, 2017

Seussical Success


I will do my best to get a sharper photo after tomorrow night's performance, but I didn't want the day to end without mentioning how much we enjoyed Seussical, Jr. this evening. Oh, it was SO good!! From the costumes to the props to the brand new sound system, everything came together tonight and these kids put on an amazing show. Really, top notch all the way!

We can't wait to see it again!

3/4/17 Update: Tonight's performance was every bit as good as the first. What a fun show! This is a great group of kids who really stepped up to the plate to pull off such an impressive play. (I'm sticking with last night's blurry photo because the ones I took tonight only have a few cast members.) 

2 comments:

jrstowell said...

Lots of future talent for the high school musicals!

Peggy said...

Looks SOOOO fun!!!