Sunday, May 11, 2008

Special Delivery

I used to have a blog called Our Little Corner of the World. It ran from May 11, 2008 through June 4, 2010. You can find it at stowell.fami.ly, but it doesn't look like it used to. Because it's so old, the theme I was using became obsolete, so I couldn't even open it anymore. My techy brother was able to convert it to a generic theme which restored access. Whew! It's a record of many moments in our family that I don't want to forget. To make sure I don't lose these posts again, I've decided to transfer each post to this blog. The date for each post is the date it originally appeared on my other blog. Here we go! :)

The other day the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and saw a delivery man standing on the porch.



Do you like his beard? This delivery man told me he had a package for Sterling. I thanked him and brought the package in the house. I called to Sterling and told him he had a package. This was his reaction:


Sterling LOVES mail and is always hoping there is something for him so he was so excited to get a package. He opened it and there was a little Lego set inside. Sterling quickly put it together and was just beaming at his good fortune. What a kid!

No comments: