Monday, July 14, 2008

Six Random Things About Me

(Note: This post was originally called "I'm 'It'". I was tagged by a friend to write six random things about myself with several rules about linking to the person who tagged me and then naming others to participate as well. I'm reposting this because the random things I chose were fun and weird, but I won't bore you with all the rules and specifics that I included in the original post.)

Six Random Things about Me…

1.  Once I ate a big, fat, juicy ant.  On purpose.  It tasted like a lemon drop.

2.  I like to read magazines from back to front.

3.  I think about head lice every day.  Every time my head itches I wonder if that’s why.  My head itches a lot.  Head lice is my mental illness.  I’ve never had head lice.  (If your head is itching right now, don’t blame me!)

4.  When I read books to my kids that were written by a British author (Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia), I read with an English accent.

5.  I’m crazy about “Lime and Chili” Blue Diamond almonds.

6.  I have a sleep number bed, but don’t know my sleep number.  It cost $200 more to get the remote that shows you your number and I’m an official cheapskate.  So Jeff and I adjusted our individual sides of the bed to exactly where we want them then unplugged the blower.  I was so worried the kids would play with the remote and I wouldn’t be able to get it just right again.  By the way, mine is squishy soft, like sleeping on a cloud.  The kids and I agree that Jeff’s side is too hard.  He loves it!  I suppose this is the very reason we love our sleep number.  If only we knew what that number actually was….

No comments: