Saturday, January 17, 2009

How can they refuse?


For his birthday in November, Sterling received Anakin’s Jedi Starfighter Lego set.  I think the only reason he wanted this particular set was to get the blue light saber blade.  Since that was his favorite piece, he played with it constantly.  But as a result, he lost it the first day.  We’ve searched the house to no avail and he is ready to buy a whole new set just to get that one piece.  I tried to order a replacement on the pick-a-brick section of the Lego website, but they only have green light saber pieces available.  I suggested that before he fork over another $20 for the set, that he try writing a letter to Lego and see if they could possibly send him the right piece.  He wrote this letter without any help, straight from his sweet little 7-year old heart.  I especially like how he included the “TM” each time he wrote “lego”.  It melted my heart.  Let’s hope it melts theirs!


No comments: