Thursday, February 5, 2009

Room to Grow

A few weeks ago, Jeff and I moved a bunch of stuff around and redecorated a couple of rooms in the basement.  I will post some before and after pictures later, but I did want to show a few photos of a project I just finished up in my new office.  When we painted the family room back in November, we had to paint over all the kids’ measurements that were on the wall at the top of the stairs.   I copied everything down before it was gone and have been meaning to find a new spot for keeping track.  Here’s what I came up with:




I decided to record the measurements on the door trim so that if we ever move, I can take it with me.  :)  I’m happy with how turned out and am now wishing that I chose a more visible spot for this project instead of somewhat hidden behind a door.  Oh well.  I still love it!

No comments: