Thursday, November 3, 2011

SPYderz (Top Secret Agency)

Sterling cracks me up.  That boy has the most active imagination.  I found these in my room one night after he'd gone to bed.  I'm pretty sure they were left there by accident and were never meant for me (or anyone else) to see.


This photo (right) gives you an idea just how small those last two books are: 

Inside the books are detailed rules for this elite organization:

1.  Don't tell anyone about this secret agency.
2.  Always wear your spy suit to meetings unless you can't.
3.  Say the SPYderz promise at the beginning of every meeting.
4.  Never take the weapons out of the base unless you're on a mission.
5.  Obey all SPYderz rules and the SPYderz promise.
6.  Never say SPYderz in public.
7.  Use the MP9 properly at all times.  (The MP9 is the pen shown in the top photo.  The little pinhole above the clip is a spy camera with a 16GB hard drive to store the footage.  For real.)
8.  Don't let anyone else join this agency. (Sorry to those of you who had high hopes after reading this!)
9.  Leave the candles in the base unless it's very urgent.
10.  Don't sing Justin Bieber during SPYderz meetings.  (Well, that excludes Savannah.  And Rob.)

OUR SUPPLIES
Pistol, Rifle, MP9, SPYderz suits, Rule book, 2 pairs of sunglasses, Battle Plans.

Schedule
Thursdays - Meetings
Fridays - Planning/Mission
Thursdays - 4:00-4:20
Fridays - 4:00-4:10

Notice!
SPYderz is a top secret agency.  Just follow all the rules, and you won't get fired!



Shhhh!  Don't tell anyone! ;)

5 comments:

Rob said...

I think I'm in the clear... I only sing the Biebster when I'm riding my bicycle.

Becca Anderson said...

this makes me smile

Denise said...

So cool!

Karey said...

I love this. It's so fun to see what kids come up with. And I love that he doesn't want anyone singing Bieber. Smart boy.

Melissa said...

This cracks me up! Especially the Justin Bieber rule! HAHA!