Monday, November 21, 2011

Happiness Is...

...Kermit the Frog!

Oh, how I love the Muppets!  I was so excited when I heard that there is a new movie coming out this week.  I downloaded the soundtrack this morning ($5 on Amazon.com.  Hooray!) and have been dancing and smiling to the fresh, fun, silly songs for a good part of the day.  There's nothing like Camilla the chicken "singing" Forget You.  I can't wait to see how Are You a Man or a Muppet fits into the movie.  Rainbow Connection is still a favorite.  Fun stuff!

Admittedly, I'm a total cheapskate so it may be a while before we see the show.  We'll either be going on $4 Tuesday (with free popcorn for everyone!) or - gasp! - we'll wait until it comes out on DVD.  On second thought, $4 Tuesday is sounding pretty good!  :)

I can't wait!!

(All photos:  disney.go.com/muppets/)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's the chicken???