Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Before and After: The Storage Room

Before Jeff built our new garage 2 years ago, our old one wasn't ideal for storing all of Jeff's tools.  As a result, a lot of his stuff ended up in our basement food storage room.  Knowing we were going to remedy this situation, it got to the point where we stopped trying to find a place for stuff in the storage room in the months leading up to the completion of the garage.  As you can see, it got a bit out of hand:



Now that Jeff's tools have a place of their own, I love my storage room!  We've got plenty of space for the things we use.  Granted, sometimes one shelf or another is overflowing depending on what's on sale, but it's so nice to have my own little store downstairs when I run out of something.  I'm not a big shopper so this drastically reduces my trips to the store.  I love the convenience and the peace of mind.  



1 comment:

Aaron & Nancy said...

Doesn't it feel so good to have all of that food storage? I agree it's way better to run downstairs than to the store when you run out of something! It's so beautifully organized - you should be proud!