Saturday, June 18, 2011

Toothless

So I was hanging out at the youth dance last night when I got a text from Savannah that said, "Sadie just discovered her first loose tooth!  She's pretty excited."

I wasn't surprised that she was excited.  I mean, ever since her first kindergarten classmate lost a tooth, she has been waiting her turn.  "When will I have a loose tooth?" is a question we've heard dozens of times over the past 9 months.  Today when I got home, I expected very little movement and a long wait for the tooth to come out.  After all, we've been through this plenty of times before with the other kids and it always takes longer than expected.  Well, not for this determined little girl!!  Sadie wiggled away and that tooth just got looser and looser as the day went on.  Finally, tonight, she convinced daddy to pull it out. 

Loose tooth one day, gone the next.  This is one happy little girl!

(By the way, Youth Conference was great!  I'll post some of our adventures soon!)

1 comment:

Karey said...

Pretty girl! She has the same coloring as my Savannah.