Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Growing Up

This girl is getting so big.  She's pretty happy about it, too.  Me?  Not so much!  For one, she's my baby.  I kinda wanted her to stay small for a while longer.  And two, she's growing out of her shoes and clothes left and right.  There's not much I can do about making those shoes last a little longer, but I've found a solution for at least some of her clothes.  Ta da!!
I literally threw this little slip/petticoat together one day in about an hour.  I even used an old white sheet because I wasn't sure how it would turn out.  I love it and it allows her to keep wearing all her cute dresses and skirts that were getting way too short!  I'm tempted to make one for me...

2 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

I feel the same way about my youngest! What a cute little personality she has and I love the slip.

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I LOVE it!!!