Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sadie and her Carrots

I know my blog posts have been somewhat sporadic lately.  The last weeks of summer break and the start of school took priority over documenting everything that makes me smile.  I think I'm back.  At least I have good intentions.  ;) 

I had to laugh yesterday when Sadie suddenly decided that she had to go out and pick every one of her carrots immediately.  She was worried about a gopher or a groundhog or something stealing them...?  I know, I'm confused, too.  So out she ran and came back in with this beautiful bouquet:


Then she stood on her little step at the kitchen sink and proceeded to wash and trim every last carrot.  She is one determined little girl and a hard worker.  And I know this has nothing to do with carrots, but I love her cute little chin.  :)  Can't imagine life without my little Sadie-bug!

3 comments:

Lori said...

She is truly beautiful! inside (it sounds like) and for sure on the outside too. Way to go, Sadie for saving your carrots!

Karey said...

So nice when your kids demonstrate they aren't afraid of hard work. She's really cute.

Anonymous said...

And, who ate those carrots, Sadie???

Were they good???

Love and miss you.